Monday, September 25, 2006

Good Start to a Long Week & I Saw/I Met...

Just back from my VO Audition. It went well. I had both of my kids in tow, each for unforseeable reasons, but I made it work as best I could. (They hung out in the lobby with the secretary, and the other actors, while I dashed into the booth.)

I followed up this morning with the job I interviewed for two weeks ago. I left a message. Hopefully someone while get back to me soon with a yah or nay.

I also followed up this morning about the ABC TALENT SHOWCASE. They said they'd called all the actors they were interested in, but one. What are the chances I'm that last one? Wishful thinking, I know. Oh well, movin on.

I finished the mailing list and labels for my postcards over the weekend, AND I picked up my postage today. I'm making progress. Slowly, but surely. (I tell ya, sometimes it takes me so long to get one task accomplished. Originally I'd planned to get these things out in July.) Well, I guess as long as it gets done. My plan (which if you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you'll know will likely change....:)...) is to drop everything in the mail tomorrow. I predict audition after audition by the end of the week. Okay, I know, more wishful thinking.

I saw Lindsay Lohan on Saturday (9/23). The police had pulled over this big beautiful black Escalade on Pacific Coast Highway. As I glanced into the vehicle, (Yes, I rubbernecked!) I saw a bunch of girls who just looked like they had a lot of money. Then about 1/4 of a mile up the road I saw paparazzi snapping away! (Cool! I've never seen paparazzi before!) Anyway, I kept rolling, and thought to myself "That musta been Lindsay Lohan or somebody." My assumption would be confirmed about 15 mintues later when the same Escalade cut me off, and the same police car would jump behind her again. Okay, I thought, I'm going around slowly this time. I want to see who this is. I got a good look, and sure enough it was Lindsay Lohan. All I will say is, the city of Malibu should really think about taking her driver's license away, AND giving me that Escalade!...:)...

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. You are the queen of follow up! I sooo admire that.

    ABC never called me. But that's okay, I booked an ABC show. Hey! You are on an ABC show...you'll be getting a talent holding deal soon enough. Mark my words!

    Where was Lindsay on her way to, Mr. Morton's? Baby. I'll be glad when I have that LOOK ...of money that is, I'm already the queen of fast driving.

    ReplyDelete