Thursday, September 28, 2006

AS MY LUCK WOULD HAVE IT:

I got a parking ticket yesterday while I was in the post office sending my postcards out. $65 G-O-N-E!...

I'm going to try to look at the bright side, if I manage to book ONE job as a result of these postcards, it will pay for the parking ticket, AND the cost to print, label, and mail the postcards several times over.

My husband says he hates to see me get my hopes up when I send out postcards or attend a workshop or something like that, but the way I see it is, when SHOULD I get my hopes up, if not then?

Gotta keep it moving.

s.

4 comments:

  1. Ok.


    That really sux.

    Something good will come of it, Shenita....dont' you worry you pretty little head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it movin' and groovin, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Jesse says..."Keep Hope Alive".

    ReplyDelete