Friday, June 02, 2006

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

We report to the hospital at noon, and the procedure will be done at 2:00pm. Please pray with me that everything goes well.

I’m scared.

I’ve done this before, and was hoping NOT to have to do it again, I wanted a VBAC, but it just wasn’t in the cards. (Sorry if that’s TMI – Too Much Information.) At any rate, I’m hoping that my baby will be born healthy, and that we’ll both be home within a few days.

On the acting front, I sent the packet out to Robin Nassif, and followed up with my agent. Let’s just say my agent’s reply was not one that I wanted to hear. Hmmmm, it looks like I have a lot of thinking to do this summer, yet again.

S-Mo. (Mother of two.)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Very excited for you! I'm praying that everything goes GREAT and that you have lots of happy, memorable & funny stories to share with us.

    Take care & God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to you and your husband!! I'm sure all will go well and that you will be blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby.

    Thanks for the compliment on my new shots. They were taken by Fernando Escovar. He's a great photographer and a very cool guy!(www.fotographer.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so amazing! I hope everything goes well for you. Congratualtions to you and your husband!

    Blessings to you and your newly expanded family!

    ReplyDelete