Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Breaking News!...

What a wonderful birthday present to learn that GREY'S ANATOMY has been nominated for a GOLDEN GLOBE!...
Cool! Now it has become my life's mission to get back on that show!...:)...
Patrick Dempsey and Sandra Oh were nominated as well. I wish that Chandra Wilson had been nominated too, I think she lives and breaths that role!...

This past Saturday (12/10) I attended a workshop at the SAG building in which SAG members got paired up with WGA members to read their scripts aloud for them. It was a really fun experience to read a script that was in its infancy. The writer told us that it had been optioned by a major studio, and that it was going through rewrites. I gave her my h/r and business card and told her to please call me should she need actors for another read. Hopefully she will.

I also spent several days at the end of last week which equated to many, many (wo)man hours spent updating my website, dissecting the manager listing on www.talentmanagers.org, and cross referencing them (all of them!) on www.imdbpro.com. I tried to pay close attention to those managers that didn't have too many clients, and took note of whether or not their clients had been working lately. It was also helpful to see the managers who had websites and gave more insight on themselves. Anyway, I sent the e-mail out late Saturday night, and have gotten two responses so far. So, we'll see. I'm just glad I was able to make use of my IMDB PRO subscription.
12 days til Christmas...
Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment