Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Does this mean I'm a celebrity?!?

I stumbled across this on the internet...

http://www.fanmail.biz/52973.html

How funny is that?!? The thought of people sending me fan mail is hilarious. And requesting a headshot? Even funnier!...I guess it would be cool to someday reach that level of success. I mean I do get the occasional request from people in other countries, or collectors, but I just assume they are just gathering early pictures of actors in hopes of cashing in on them one day. I don't usually respond to them. I saw this actresses website today, and she actually sells her autographed headshots online!...I thought that was a nifty idea, but I'm not sure if I'm bold enough to do that just yet, maybe someday when I can have my own little webstore with mugs and t-shirts and key chains and stuff on them!...:)...

At any rate, right now, I'm still little old me. Working my little old day job.

Yesterday I discovered that my STRONG MEDICINE episode will get another run the first week in January! (How lucky was it that I was in the Season Premiere episode?) Boy, I can't wait to see that residual check. I thought the GREY’S ANATOMY check was good, but this one will probably hold many more surprises, especially since this show runs in different countries. Only drawback is that a SAG rep once told me that cable residuals can take up to 18 months to get to them, and that it's completely legal. What?!? That's nuts. I guess I should read my SAG handbook a little more thoroughly because I had absolutely no clue about that. So that means, that quite possibly, the baby I'm carrying now will be a 1 yr old before I get this check. Oh well, at least I have something else to "look forward" to...

I've passed by countless post offices since the last time I posted, but still no passport. I'm going to do it after the holidays are over. I just have NO TIME to do it right now. Hopefully, if I can prove that I applied for my passport before 1/31/06 my agent won't trip...

Update on the book I'm supposed to be in. "Who's Who Of Stage And Screen" Volume 1 was just released this month (I am going to be in Volume 2). CLICK HERE to check out the author's website, and purchase Volume 1 if you're interested. She told me that Volume 2 will hopefully be published sometime in early spring of next year. I'll keep you posted.

5 days til Christmas...

My 3 year old is bursting at the seams with anticipation!...

Adiu

No comments:

Post a Comment