Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Well, 80% of My Bases are Covered!

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be grinding to a halt for the holidays, but every now and again, I get this little bug...
Maybe it's the acting bug, and I have to do stuff...any stuff that's acting related...
So today, I finally added the rest of my photos to ACTORS ACCESS. As a result, I think at this point I have about 80% of my bases covered in time for Pilot Season. With just a few things left to be done, I’m really really excited...

Between now and then, I still need to get hard copies of my 3 new shots, apply for my passport (although, because of the baby and all, I don't think I'll be flying anywhere anytime soon), and get my VO reel done. Also, I just remembered today that I have to get a hard copy of my headshot over to the girl that's doing the book about actors I'm supposed to be in. (I’m eager to see how this project turns out.)

Speaking of the baby, now that I have passed the “danger zone of the 1st trimester,” I’m excited about starting my yoga classes again. Maybe the classes will help me regain some of my energy, and gain a minimal amount of pregnancy weight this time around. (Let’s Pray!)

On another note, Tina Mabry, the director of the short film I did, BROOKLYN'S BRIDGE TO JORDAN, e-mailed last week saying the film has been selected to be in the SHOWTIME’S BLACK FILMMAKER SHOWCASE 2006. It is expected to air in February 2006. Very Cool! I will post the air dates as soon as I get them. Although my role in the film is small (I say 1 word audibly: MALCOLM), it was a great project to work on, and I've made 100% sure that I do everything I can to support this up and coming filmmaker. I really have a feeling she will blow up one day.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment