Monday, July 11, 2005

It's all Good!

Still no auditions on the horizon, but I'm feeling good! I'm back in the gym, and I'm gearing up for the Fall 2005 Season.

As for my hair, I got it braided on Saturday, and I'm really loving it! I'm so flattered. I can't count how many compliments I've gotten in the last 2 days. It was tough though, the braids took 13.5 hours of non stop braiding to do, but so far, they seem well worth it. I can't wait to take my new headshots!

Last week I got word that the short film I did BROOKLYN'S BRIDGE TO JORDAN, will be screening at the DGA and at USC later this year. In addition, two of my most recent tv appearances will be re-airing this summer. So if you missed them the first time, please show your support and tune in! (You can find more information on the home page of my website.)

P.S. My new bio's up! I love it, it's short, sweet, and to the point. Send me an e-mail, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment