Monday, July 25, 2005

Could it be any hotter?

It's Monday, again!...Wow, the dog days of summer are soaring by to me, and boy is it hot here in L.A.! I couldn't drink enough water, or take enough catnaps this past weekend.

So, last Thursday afternoon, I attended SAG's Liferaft Seminar: Commercial 101 with SAG's Commercials Dept at the SAG building. Once I got there, I was a little frustrated that it was ONLY going to be about commercial contracts and such, (I guess I should have read the description a little closer), but after sitting there for a few minutes, I decided the seminar was definitely worth my while. Even after doing commercials in the past, I didn't know a lot of the things they discussed, and some of what I DID KNOW had changed slightly since the last time I booked a commercial.

I also started Yoga again over the weekend, as part of my new workout routine. I've been doing Yoga on and off for the last 7 years, so it's always fun to jump into a class whenever I have the time. I've only been working out hardcore for a couple of weeks now, but I've already noticed a significant difference. I'm happy!...

Gotta get ready for those new headshots...:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment