Monday, June 27, 2005

Two Weeks and Counting...

...and still, no auditions!

I'm still trying to get personal and family stuff in order. Among many other things, my family and I moved into a new place on June 1st, so I'm still unpacking. And today I have to take my car in to the repair shop, unfortunately I was rear ended a few weeks ago on my way to a VO audition. The damage wasn't major, so hopefully I'll have it back soon. Just in time for the 25 auditions I will get this week!...:)...

The weave is gone!

I enjoyed it, but I just couldn't do it. It was too much work. I am very low maintenance. So, next stop: BRAIDS. I like those better anyway, I think they make me look younger, which for some roles, is a plus. I'm in contact with a photographer, so I hope to have my pictures done soon after getting the braids.

P.S. Del's role on STRONG MEDICINE has already become a recurring for her! I'm so happy for her! She's gotta send some of her good fortune my way, I'm still waiting for that call from STRONG MEDICINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment