Friday, June 17, 2005

No Auditions This Week...

Well, I ended this week with no auditions, but that's okay because I was really busy with work (day job) and family stuff.

As expected, things have really slowed down for me because of the summer. I haven't had a film/tv audition in about a month, and it seems my commercial picture isn't working for me at all, so I haven't gone out commercially in a long, long while either. I have been going out for a lot of vo stuff lately, but alas, I haven't booked anything. I guess I gotta get myself in gear, and get that new photography sooner, rather than later!...:)...

Last week I sent out over 100 postcards to CD's (presumable still in production) announcing my STRONG MEDICINE appearance this past Sunday, hoping it would garner an audition or two, but it looks like the idea might not have worked. I am hopeful that my efforts planted a few seeds though, but only time will tell.

I got a call today from the company that records my shows for me, saying my STRONG MEDICINE tape was ready. I'm anxious to pick it up, so I can see how I really did...and then learn from it...:)...

This weekend, rest is on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment