Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Plan of Action

So, over the last few weeks, I've been working on a plan of action to re-invent myself before the fall season.
  • I got a weave about a week ago. (I'm still trying to decide if I like it, and if I want to keep it long term. I'm more of a braid woman myself.)
  • I also met with my agents last Thursday to discuss new photography, so now I'm on a search for a new photographer.
  • I am re-doing my voice over and demo reels.
  • I'm applying for a passport. (Finally!)
  • I'm exercising more, in hopes of losing a little weight.
  • I have a friend that's helping me rewrite my bio.
  • and, I'm trying to put together a small press kit.

So we'll see if I can accomplish all of this by the end of the summer...:)...

Yesterday I received a copy of a short film I did last year called BROOKLYN'S BRIDGE TO JORDAN. It was written, directed, and produced by a USC student named Tina Mabry. I watched it with my husband tonight. Let me just say, Tina did an amazing job putting all the pieces together! She is definitely going to be a big somebody someday. Kudos Tina.

P.S. Del booked the role on STRONG MEDICINE! You go girl!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're future is looking bright. Send me autograph now so it's worth something when you're famous!

    chazinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your blog keep posting and I'll keep reading, always wanted to meet a movie star.

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete