Monday, June 13, 2005

Surprise, Surprise

I came home this afternoon to be greeted by an awesome e-mail from my friend, Del Hunter White. She'd done something I think no other actor on the face of the planet has ever done for a fellow actor. She talked about ME, during HER audition! Is that crazy or what?

Let me explain. See it turns out that Del had an audition for STRONG MEDICINE today, and she took the liberty of telling the CD about how she'd cast me in a lead for her short film, CORNBREAD, a few years ago. Her kind words about me, lead to the discovery that Lori Sugar (the STRONG MEDICINE CD), and one of the producers of STRONG MEDICINE, were very happy with my performance, and are trying to figure how they can have me back on the show.

That is definitely one of the greatest things a friend has done for me in a long while. Thanks again Del! I owe you one.

P.S. Del got a callback!

No comments:

Post a Comment