Sunday, August 21, 2011

Primed and Ready for FALL!

Producers Session (Straight to Callbacks) - MAD MEN - 8/10/11

I flew back to Los Angeles for this audition, so I was bummed that I never heard anything. It went EXTREMELY well, but oh well. What can you do?...

I was also bummed to recently hear that BREAKING BAD was going to finish up with one last season. Now that I've had the opportunity to work on IN PLAIN SIGHT, THIS show is starting to remind me of my experiences with THE SHIELD. Dang! Lol.

In other news, I have a lot in the works right now. I'm in the process of ushering out the old and bringing in the new. Several great projects on the horizon, and I'm sooooo excited! Trying not to share until each of them are finalized though.

Here is my second article as a Yahoo! Contributor, please leave a comment for me after reading! www.associatedcontent.com/article/8297349/steps_to_get_your_child_started_in.html?cat=25. :)... I also had a special 9/11 article that I wrote published on Yahoo! News: http://news.yahoo.com/silence-deafened-l-9-11-tore-entire-country-224800923.html!

One last thing, if you'll be in Albuquerque in December, I'd love it if you stopped by my 2nd Annual Red Carpet Charity Birthdy Bash. Everything went so well last year, thought we'd try it again.

Here is the SAVE THE DATE press release:

Mighty Moore Entertainment is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Red Carpet Charity Birthday Bash for Actress/Producer Shenita Moore which will benefit Asthma Allies.

When: Saturday, December 17, 2011 from 8pm to 12am.
Where: Zea Rotisserie & Grill at 4800 Montgomery Blvd. NE Albuquerque, NM 87109.
Cost: Donation Only.

About Shenita Moore
Shenita is best known (as an actress) for her recurring role on the ABC hit drama Grey's Anatomy. She has also made appearances on the long running Lifetime Television series Strong Medicine, and most recently the USA crime drama In Plain Sight. http://www.shenitamoore.com/

About Asthma Allies
Asthma Allies is an Albuquerque-based, 501c3 non-profit organization that specializes in asthma education. It was founded in 2005 by two women, Gerri Rivers and Romelia Rodriguez Walters, who joined forces to centralize asthma resources and focus on collaboration and education. The mission of Asthma Allies is to provide education and resources to improve the quality of life of individuals with asthma. Co-Founders, Gerri and Romelia, understand that successful asthma management is a team effort. Asthma Allies is committed to helping you achieve your unique asthma management goals. http://www.asthmaallies.org/
---

Be Well!

Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

No comments:

Post a Comment