Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yes, it's me again...

TV Audition - THE SHIELD - 11/2/07

Yes, I said THE SHIELD...:)...It went very well. It was improv, extremely emotional improv, in other words I was kicking, screaming, hollering, and crying. So, as always, we'll see. I have strong feelings about this one, but ummm, how many times have I said that before? 10? 15? 20?

On Halloween night I took my kids to Hancock Park to trick-or-treat, anyone who has ever been over there on Halloween night knows how crazy it can be! Lo and behold we see Justin Chambers with his family, at least I think it was Justin Chambers. I most definitely was headed over to speak to him, until my 5 year pointed out with a yelp that he was headed to the scariest haunted house on the block, and there was NO WAY in the world that I was going to take her in that direction. Oh well, I'll talk to him on the set...:)...

Spoke with the writer the other day, we're on for lunch next week. That is if we don't meet up on a picket line somewhere!

Ordered more of my old headshots, just enough to hold me until I get the new ones taken. This month, or next. The shots I currently use were taken in Spring 2004. I don't look extremely different, but I think it's time for an updated photo.

Peace Out.

She-She.

1 comment:

  1. Good vibes going out...

    I need new headshots, too. Let me know how it goes? I am trying to hold out until January or February.

    ReplyDelete