Sunday, January 09, 2011

Today is THE day...

Print Audition - MARRIOTT - 12/1/10 (Taya-Morgan and Kenyah)

Wow. Fortunately, I’m able to say that I wrapped up 2010 on a high note. My Red Carpet Birthday Bash turned out better than I could have ever hoped for (see pics here taken by Jessica Quinn of Visiones Photography: http://www.visiones.smugmug.com/), the holidays went wonderfully well, and I have a lot already planned for 2011! Some exciting key points:
  • The AVENGERS will be shooting in New Mexico Spring 2011. All I need is an audition, I tell ya! Lol.
  • Several Episodics and a few Features (that were pushed from last year) will start filming in the next several weeks.
  • I recently did an interview for an online magazine. Hope to be able to share a link soon.
  • I had another person encourage me to get into plus size modeling. So, I submitted to an agency last week. We'll see what happens.
  • I’ll be touring theater facilities (starting this week) for an event I’m planning for Spring 2011.
  • I’ll be the special guest at a networking event tomorrow night, 01/12/11, in Albuquerque. If you're in town, drop by: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184691708215944.

Okay. Okay. Stop the presses! Yes, things are going well and I’ve already hit the ground running in 2011, but honestly, do we really know where we’re headed? Sure, I can make all the plans I want, but I don’t know where I’ll be at the end of this week, nevermind this Spring or Fall. Bringing me to my one and only New Year’s Resolution.


"Starting ASAP, I will do my best to live in the
moment, taking one day at a time!"


I will eat healthy TODAY and work out TODAY. I will spend quality time with my husband and kids TODAY. I will do something that makes another person smile TODAY. I will tell someone I love them TODAY. I will stop and smell the roses TODAY. I will be thankful for my blessings TODAY. Because all we really have is TODAY. Right? Right. Right!

Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, Shenita. Life is so much better and happier when we live in the moment or the day. I have found I need to do that in order to feel content.

    That said, it sounds like a good year coming up for you. I am looking forward to April, when I go to Nevada to visit my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! I think it gives us an opportunity to discover what's most important to us.

    Have fun in Nevada!

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete