Sunday, January 16, 2011

1st Audition of the Year +++

Film Audition – GOATS – 1/14/11

I was told by the CD that I "nailed it." This film stars David Duchovny. Funny thing is, less than an hour after the audition, I'm standing next to a woman whose phone rings, and she has an X-FILES ringtone. Coincidence?!? I hope not! Callbacks are next week. Crossing my fingers and toes. :D...

Also last week:

- Was offered a part in a short film, which I was very honored by. More info to come soon.
- Had a VERY PRODUCTIVE conversation with my manager, laying the groundwork for what we hope to be a stellar 2011!
- Toured the AAPAC in hopes of doing some things there this year. What a beautiful facility!
- And, last but not least, the Film and Fashion Industry Night that I was the special guest for on 1/12/11 was a lot of fun! Special thanks to Stephen Cuomo for asking me to come out. (See pics below, first three taken by photographer Michael P. D'Arco.)

2011 is looking good!
















Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on nailing the audition. I'm sure it will be a great movie to be in. I love X-Files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love coincidences like that?!?

    ReplyDelete