Sunday, January 04, 2009

Well, now that 2008 is in the record books...

...I guess it's time to pull out those New Year's resolutions right? NOT!...:)...

I have decided to do something different this year, and NOT come up with any New Year's resolutions for myself. My ultimate goal is to stay as open minded and positive as possible in 2009, and just enjoy what life brings my way.

Professionally, things with the animated short I did last year: Detective Downs 2, seem to be coming along quite nicely. The creator (Anthony Thurman) has just released an image of my character Robin. In addition, last month, he did an interview with Flicker Pictures in which I was mentioned!


In other news, this might not be the best time, but I think it's time for yet another shake up. So, please keep me in your prayers!

I think that's it for now. I hope that all of you had a wonderful (and safe) Holiday Season, and that you are as excited as I am about moving forward in this New Year!

Love ya!

Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

No comments:

Post a Comment