Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh the Agony!

Since I still haven't paid my SAG dues, I'm still missing out on the really great Screenings and Celebrity Q&A's that go on during this time of year...:(...For example, right now I could have been blogging about having seen: AUSTRALIA, THE DARK KNIGHT (again), THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON, MILK, and ELEGY just to name a few, but alas, I can not.

And yes, from what I understand Brad was at the BENJAMIN BUTTON screening!

To make up for it, I suppose, I have been getting free DVD's through the mail because of my Nominating Committee status, which is really nice.

Anywho, in other news:
  1. In my quest to work the publicity angle, I have been scheduled to attend two local gala events as a VIP guest next month. I'll be sure to post updates and pictures for you all after the fact!
  2. Last Friday, (11/14) I did "Career Day" at my daughter's school, and although many of the kids were actors themselves, they completely thought I was a rock star, which was very cool!
  3. Oh yeah, did I tell you guys I saw Blair Underwood up close and in person at the play I went to the other week? Actually there were lots of recognizable faces/names there, but man, I really wish that I could have caught up with him for a photo! Maybe next time...:)...
  4. Lot of stuff "pending" in the "industry world" for me right now. Hopefully some of this stuff will hurry up and happen!
  5. Last but not least. I have a final tomorrow in "real world" school, and I'm hoping to ace it. I have an A in the class (yes, your girl is kinda smart!...;)...), so I'm not too worried about it, but I can always use a prayer or two on my behalf. So please keep praying for me!
- S.

No comments:

Post a Comment