Wednesday, May 28, 2008

April Showers brings May Flowers, and Very Weird Weather!...

VO Audition - THE CLEVELAND SHOW - 05/29/08

So, the LITTLE BRITAIN audition last week went very well. I think I got passed over though because I was too small. (Go figure! I guess there's a first time for everything.) Turns out, they were looking for an overweight, very large pregnant woman. When I was done, they told me I was funny, so hopefully that means they'll have me back to read for something else.

In other news, the other day, I got a firsthand reminder on how people like to hate on others. (Someone sent me a very unkind e-mail.) I'm not sure that it was even intended for me, because some of their facts were wrong, but it got me to thinking: Why can't people just be happy for one another? Does it really make a person's life better to hate on others? At any rate, I've always known that to be in this business, you have to be able to take the good with the bad, and brush stuff off from time to time. So let's just say, it's been brushed! Moving on...

I've been dealing with a very interesting GREY'S ANATOMY residual fiasco lately. As of yesterday, it's been taking care of, so that's quite a relief. Speaking of GREY'S ANATOMY, I'm heartbroken that I didn't get to be on the show this season...:(...Hopefully next season I'll have the opportunity to get back on.

I'm gearing up to go to a few parties, and an award show, in the coming weeks. I hope to have pictures to share next time I post.

Hope everyone's doing well!

- Shenita.

2 comments:

  1. In regard to haters:

    What is so truly sad and sick about them is that they get off on hurting someone else. It's not only shameful - it's disturbing.

    And pathetic.

    Brush on... you don't need to worry a thing about whoever sent you that hurtful piece of shit email. You are so much more better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks magickat. I couldn't have said it better myself!...:)...

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete