Thursday, November 29, 2007

Am I a Thespian at Heart?

Print Audition - FISHER PRICE/MATTEL - 11/28/07 (Kenyah)

Finally scheduled my new photo shoot. Unfortunately, it's not until mid-January because of the holidays. That should be alright though, considering that in this day and age of digital photos, you can get hard copy headshots in your hands days after a photo shoot. So, I think I'll have enough time before Pilot Season 2008 arrives.

As 2007 draws to a close I have to go back in to the booth to re-record my VO reel again. AGH! During playback we discovered I was slightly nasally the day we recorded.

I'm currently preparing more of my current headshots to take in to my Theatrical Agent. It feels nice to know that they're making every effort to get me out there, even with the strike slowing things almost to a standstill. Speaking of the strike, I still haven't made it out to the picket lines. Between going to the gym 4 times a week these days, on top of my already existing schedule, my life has been madness. I'll get out there as soon as I can though. It's important to me that I show my support.

This weekend is all about RAY CHARLES LIVE! I can't wait...:)...I wanted to go see THE COLOR PURPLE for my birthday next month, but at $100+ a ticket, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I love theater. That's where I got my start. But I wonder sometimes if I could still do it. If I can still hang with the thespians. Is it like riding a bike? Or would my nerves get the best of me? I've gotten comfortable being in front of a camera these days rather than a large audience. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find out.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment