Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!

Print Audition - DISNEY - 7/24/07 (Kenyah)
VO Audition - CHEVY - 7/25/07

We ended up having to wait 2.5 hours for Kenyah to be seen yesterday. "Wow," is all I will say. There were some pretty "HOT" people there, in every sense of the word. Folks were complaining left and right. Once we got in the room, it was a quick in and out. I think she did well. We'll see what happens.

My audition this morning was pretty quick, it was a partner read. The agent said we nailed it on the first take, which is cool. It'd be very nice to book it!...:)...

On Monday I sent the Lowy/Brace office an Edible Arrangement to congratulate them on their Emmy Nomination. One of the girls in the office called me personally to thank me, telling me how much they loved it, and how great of an idea it was. I thought that was pretty cool. I sure hope they win an Emmy!

Shenita.

No comments:

Post a Comment