Sunday, April 29, 2007

Time Keeps On Slippin...

VO Audition - NATIONWIDE - 4/27/07

Whew, this week flew by! Okay, since I last blogged, I picked up, filled out, and dropped off my paperwork and h/r's to my new Theatrical Agent. Yeah! I'm very happy, but to be honest, I'm also very nervous. I'm always nervous when I enter into a partnership with a new agency. I feel like I've made the right decision, but I guess only time will tell. Pray with me! I'm hoping for the best. Anyway, as you've probably guessed, I never heard from the manager from a couple of weeks back. Oh well, that's 15% I can save...:)...

On Thursday (4/27), I was asked to return to my old job to work/train for half a day. It ended up being a cool experience, I really enjoyed seeing all of my former co-workers. (Thanks for lunch, Jay!) I think I enjoyed more the fact that, when I left there, I left knowing that I never have to go back there, unless I want to, not because I HAVE to. 3 months and counting, without a day job...

Last Sunday night (4/22), I audited the HEY I SAW YOUR COMMERICAL workshop, which I'm sure most of you L.A. folks already know about...:)...I'd heard about this class for years, and so I decided I should probably go check it out. I tell ya, that guy Mike is right on point, no holds barred. Which to me, is great! If I would have gone to him when he first started the class, I'm sure I'd be much better off commerically! I feel confident that I'll be taking his classes sometime in the near future.

That's it for now.

Me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new committed relationship! I hope it is long and happy.

    AND PROSPEROUS AS ALL GET OUT!

    ReplyDelete