Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm writing this from the road, so it shall be brief!

I'm in Arizona for the weekend, en route to New Mexico with the kids. So far, so good. Before I left Los Angeles, I enjoyed a delicious lunch with Ms. Uku herself. (Thanks for the invite girlfriend!) It's always a lot of fun to pick the brain of a fellow actor.

So, remember the managers I spoke of last week, I ended up passing on both of them for different reasons. I'm still wondering whether or not I shot myself in the foot on that one. Oh well, we'll soon see. I've just gotten to the point where I'm tired of settling. A friend of mine gave me a few agent referrals, so I sent those out before I left. Hopefully, I'll get a bite.

My little momma had an audition today for ONSTAR, but (of course) we had to pass. Doesn't that always happen when you leave town?

Funny Story: So, last night, I'm getting ready for bed in the guest room of my sister's cozy lil' house, and decide to (randomly) check out what's on the tube. VH1. Okay. Best Week Ever. Okay. I've enjoyed this show before. I notice in the "topics" that they'll be talking about GREY’S ANATOMY. Cool, maybe I'll see a glimpse of myself from last week's episode. (Which, by the way, I was delighted to see re-aired on Thursday.) So, they're quickly touching on the highlights of what happened during the three episode arc, making fun of the fact that all of the other injured people are abandoned by the doctors/interns for a seemingly deceased Meredith. So why, out of all of the scenes, did they choose to show mine in it's entirety?!? Hilarious. I was freaking out, "Look Taya, mommies on VH1!" So, I guess that's a milestone for me. I had NO IDEA that I'd be surprised by myself on TV last night. No idea at all. Check it out if you can. The comments are hilarious. It's scheduled to air throughout the weekend.

That's all for now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment