Thursday, August 24, 2006

TV Audition - 8/24/06 - E! NETWORK "CELEBRITIES"

This was for one of those shows on E!, that are simliar to the I LOVE shows on VH1. It came from a self submission, and it had to of been THE MOST fun I've ever had on an audition! It was an opportunity for me to just be myself, which was cool. The notice called for comedians and/or "recognizable talent." Neither of which am I, but I decided to submit anyway. I love those shows. Lo and behold, I was called in. Scary part was, I found out about the audition 1.5 hours before my audition time!

Somehow, someway, I made it on time. Once in front of the camera, the CD threw out "celebrity beefs," (i.e. Paris vs. Nicole, Star vs. Rosie, Britney vs. the Media) and all I had to do was give my opinion. I made him laugh, so that's what counts right? To top it off, I even got free parking because the ticket machine wasn't working when I pulled into the parking garage!

This job is no pay, but the self publicity would certainly be payment enough. It tapes next week, so cross those fingers, toes, and eyes for me...:)...

P.S. One thing I really have to keep in mind if I book, is to remember to choose my words carefully. I'd hate for anything I say to come back to haunt me later!

S-Mo.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I can only imagine how fun that audition must have been; the show ITSELF is a gas! I was watching it 2 days ago and was CRACKIN' UP, Shenita!

    They are soooo rough on cats! :o LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you ain't never lied! Those shows are hilarious!...

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you're at a point in your career where you have to decide out the gate, which side of the road you're on.

    Goody Two-Shoes
    Neutral
    I don't give a fu^&%#*&O(

    Glad you had fun and I'd love to be on one of those shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shenita....That would be a great gig, they constantly replay them, over and over too....Fingers, toes, eyes AND legs crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasia that is so true...:)...decisions, decisions.

    Thanks for the love!

    - Shenita

    ReplyDelete