Monday, November 07, 2005

VO Audition - 11/7/05 - SATURN ION

VO Audition - 11/7/05 - SATURN ION

Looks like a no-go on THE SHIELD, I still haven't heard anything. Oh well, maybe the 8th time is really the charm!...:)...I don't know.
Anyway, I'm still on the up and up with things. I'm adding my new photos to LA CASTING today, so hopefully things will pick up on the commercial front as well.
I got a call today from my agency asking me some questions about GREY'S ANATOMY, apparently they were making a pitch to try to get me back in on the show. I hope it worked!...:)...
Speaking of GREY'S ANATOMY, I got my first TV Residual check from them today! And boy was it a very nice surprise! Especially since I'd forgotten that a lot of these TV shows run in other countries. Nice surprise indeed.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment