Sunday, January 05, 2014

Watch me on Dads on FOX!

Have you joined me on Twitter and/or Facebook yet?!? If not, you probably missed my most recent awesome news. I booked a comedy! :)...

If you have time this Tuesday, please:

Watch me on Dads on FOX!
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 @ 8/7c.
Episode #12: "Mister Edna"

If you enjoy my performance, please take to the Dads FB page (www.facebook.com/dads) AND/OR leave feedback on the Dads website (www.fox.com/dads) to let them know! Be sure to mention me by name. :)...

Thank you so much for your continued support and Happy Holidays!








Love,

Shenita Moore
website: www.shenitamoore.com
imdb: www.imdb.me/shenitamoore
fb: www.facebook.com/pages/Shenita-Moore/250169939458
twitter: www.twitter.com/shenitamoore


2 comments:

  1. So sad I missed the show :(
    Hope to watch you next time.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Pictures. Really like your show. Please keep posting and updating us. Check Mine Blog : Altar end of a church.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete