Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hey, Hey, Hey - Happy New Year!...

1st Day of 2012, and I wanted to make sure I started the year out right! :)...

- Hopefully you’ve had the opportunity to watch the 3 Asthma Allies PSA’s I posted last month. Some pics from the shoot are below. This had to be one of the COLDEST shoots I’ve ever, ever been a part of! Lol. The end result was well worth it though, and I can’t wait to announce the airdate(s) for the spots.
- I also hope you had time to read the press release about my 2nd Annual Red Carpet Charity Event that I posted last month as well. It too was a success! Thank everyone so much for their continued encouragement and support. Photos and party footage coming soon!
- One of my LAUP VO spots is running again. It's always pretty sweet when an old project resurfaces. :)...
- Got word that the film, GOATS, that I worked on in the Spring of 2011, will premiere at the Sundance Film Festival later this month! Woo hoo!
- Yes, the rumors are true. The plan is to return to Los Angeles soon.















No comments:

Post a Comment