Thursday, September 23, 2010

The ANSWER to your QUESTION...

For those asking what happened the other day, my peeps got a call from GREY’S ANATOMY about me coming back to shoot another episode. I was literally packed and on my way to the airport when I got the call cancelling. Yes, I was bummed, but I’m VERY happy to know that I'm still on the GREY'S ANATOMY radar! :D…

Keep praying for me ya’ll!

I’m still holding out hope that 2010 will be MY year!

Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.twitter.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

4 comments:

  1. hi! :) www.smileyoureinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

    My Poems

    My wallpaper art Babes!)

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi stay true to your dream never give up. pray for god to give you strength and always thank him for the things that he is doing for you and for that he will do in the future.if you take one step he will take 2 but you got to believed and trust in him. never give up and your day will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @QueenBebop! I really appreciate your support and kind words. :)...

    Shenita.

    ReplyDelete