Sunday, August 01, 2010

Midsummer Wrap-Up...

Industrial Audition – LANL – 07/13/10
Film Audition – BROKEN HORSES – 7/30/10

My head seems to be spinning these days. It’s nice to have a lot going on, but sometimes, things can get just a tad overwhelming! Lol. Last week I started a new day job. I’m excited about it of course, because I’ve been looking for such a long time, but to pile a 40 hour work week on top of everything else I’m doing: WHEW! We’re all adjusting though. So far, so good.

I’ve still been auditioning, and last month I booked an Industrial for LANL! Yippee! I’ll be going up to Los Alamos later this month to shoot it.

A few other things I’ve had going on since last I wrote:

  • Last week, I sent the manuscripts for my children’s book series to an interested Literary Agent.
  • Last month, I worked (for the first time) as a Production Assistant on a 48 Film Project called LEATHER KITTENS GONE BAD. It was a lot of fun. No pressure. I haven’t had a chance to see the film yet, but I hear it turned out really well! (See on set photos below.)
  • I’ve been reading lots of scripts for new projects I might be involved with somehow. Still feeling my way around on those.
  • Feeling really good about the Film Audition I had the other day! Unfortunately for me, a great deal of the last several roles I’ve auditioned for, have seen ethnicity changes. Hopefully that doesn’t happen with this project!

JEREMIAH, the short I had on deck to shoot in Los Angeles later this month, had to be pushed again. Hopefully we’ll get it in the can sometime this winter.

That's about it, and unless something else comes up, right now, I’m looking at a weekend trip in October, as my next trip to Los Angeles.





Thanks for checking in! :)...

Shenita Moore
www.shenitamoore.com
www.twitter.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Good luck on the children's book series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a lot on. Tell us about the books. Yeah. Loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and projects!

    ReplyDelete