Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mid-November Update...

Producers Session (Straight to Callbacks) - BREAKING BAD - 11/09/09
VO Audition - ULTIMATE ELECTRONICS - 11/11/09

A couple of days after I got word that I booked BREAKING BAD earlier this month, my agent called to tell me that the scene had been cut. Drats! It's happened to me before, so I understand. Cool thing is, they had me come in again a couple of days ago for a much larger role, and I feel like it went really well! Still waiting to hear back, so we'll see...:)...

I'm really excited to be working with the VO Agents out of Portland again. I had to take a little time off over the summer to get some new equipment, move, and shoot QUEEN VICTORIA'S WEDDING. Now I'm getting back to it!

Speaking of QUEEN VICTORIA'S WEDDING, we're in the midst of post-production and planning the big screening, which has been pushed back to late January 2010. If you haven't visited our FaceBook FanPage, please do so. In the meantime, check out the new poster for the film.

MME just signed our first music group for management. Please befriend New Mexico's own MASS APPEAL on MySpace, follow them on Twitter, and become a fan on their FaceBook FanPage. Frequent updates about these guys coming soon! :)...

Last but not least, my girl Tanika Brown McKelvy has rejoined the blogosphere! If you've been missing her updates and pearls of wisdom, click here to get caught up.

2 comments:

  1. So much exciting news going on with you! That move sounds like it was the best thing all around! So proud of you, Ms. Moore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nika! You know I appreciate the support. I see that all is going well in NYC for you as well. :)...

    Shenita.

    ReplyDelete