Monday, March 09, 2009

So, it was a choice between...

...attending the L.A. Comedy Shorts '09 Film Festival Closing Night Awards Ceremony last night, and writing the final paper for my Strategies class. Well, of course I opted for the latter, I gotta keep rocking my 4.0!...:)...

Hopefully I can go to the festival next year. It seems as if it was a huge success.

Over the weekend, I restructed one of the pages on my website: www.shenitamoore.com/video&sound.htm. Check it out and let me know what you think. I posted some of my VO Commercials, including one's that have never been aired. (Hopefully I won't get in trouble for that...:)...) I'm back on the prowl for a new Commercial Agent and a new VO Agent here in California. So, if you know of anyone who's looking, let a sista know!...:)...

Oh yeah, in talks about helping out with a reality show. Still in early discussions. And, no, it's not my own show...:)...

I'll keep you posted.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment