Friday, February 06, 2009

Love (and parties) is (are) in the Air...

Okay, so nothing much has gone on with auditioning as of late. I'm not worried though, because I know I'm in good hands right now. It's just a matter of time!

Fortunately things seem to be going pretty well with building a bit of interest in me, so I have been keeping busy socially. As the weeks have gone by, I'm beginning to realize that my "social networking...:)..." is taking time away a lot of my family time. To curb that, I try to bring my husband along as often as I can. I also try to leave for events after my kids are in bed. I think those things help relieve some of the guilt I'm having about it all. I tell ya, I really can't imagine how celebrities deal with being away from their families so much. Especially when they have to be away for months at a time filming.
Anywho, this weekend in particular is going to be a busy one for me. I'm "supposed" to be stopping through at three birthday parties, a pre-Grammy Event, and a post Grammy Event. Believe it or not, there are three other parties/events that I got invites for, that I'm not going to be able to make! We'll see what goes down though, because I have a ton of homework to get done this weekend as well. Yes, I'm still in school!...:)...You know me, always got a lot going on at once. Before I forget, I'm also proud to say that I've been back in the gym full time! 3 to 5 times a week! Yeah!...:)...

The photos below are a few pics I've taken lately. The first was taken before I left for a Day of Reckoning/Afflicition Fight Viewing Party at Libertine in Hollywood on Saturday, 1/24. I was supposed to be on the red carpet for this event, but they were so unorganized it was crazy! Two days later on Monday, 1/26, my friend Tyreese Burnett had a screening of his short film "JESUS' SECRETARY" at the Bungalow Club in Hollywood. I was beyond tired, but I ended up having a good time. I ran into several friends there, and even SAW a couple of celebrities: Tyson Beckford and Vanessa Bell Calloway. I didn't have enough energy to ask them to take photos with me though. Maybe next time. The last pics are from when I went to my friend Victor Orlando's FUN-JA-LA Christmas Concert back in December.





I hope to have more news (and pics) to post in the coming weeks.

P.S. Happy (Early) Valentine's Day! My hubby and I celebrate 7 years that day!...:)...Woo-who!


Shenita Moore
www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good luck, my dear--you are a lovely young woman. It's a hard industry you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand that work/family balance can sometimes be hard to maintain. {I'm married w/ 2 little ones myself} I'm learning each day that when I give them my FULL attention when it's their time, then they're more likely to understand when I have to work~ even when work seems like play, i.e. social events. Anyhow, you're an inspiration so keep working at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!...:)...I really appreciate all of the continued support I receive from everyone!

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete