Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Behind the Scenes of FRIENDSHIP! (12/05/08)

Yes! I had a blast...:)...
Yes! It was freezing cold...:)...
Yes! I took pictures AND video..:)...
Yes! It was over waaaay too quickly...:(...

I want to give a quick shot out to my family and friends, it was great seeing you guys. Also a quick shot out to my on screen husband: Peter Macon. What a wonderful actor. Looking forward to working together again soon!...:)...FRIENDSHIP! is slated to be released in Germany in November 2009 for the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. My hope is that after that it will see a worldwide release. The movie is hilarious!

Please enjoy below my (really up close and personal...:)...) video and the photos I took on Friday, 12/5!




Tcuss Tchau,

Shenita.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That seems so exciting. Is this going to be a small indie film or..?

    Anyway, that's cool. Ahh, the world of acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I know, it will premiere in Germany around this time next year. After that, Worldwide Release?!? I can only hope!

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete