Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BOOKED FRIENDSHIP!...

Feature Film Audition – FRIENDSHIP– 11/25/08

This happened so quickly that I didn't even have time to blog about the audition before the booking came in! I was called back to audition for another role in this film, and I got it!...:)...I'm sooooo happy right now! I feel like this has really been a long time coming. I'm supposed to fly out at the end of next week to film it in New Mexico. I'll be sure to blog all about it.

In other news, I recently got a hot tip about a film that's shooting at the start of next year. So, I passed on the information to my reps, but I'm not really sure that they were as excited about it as I was. All I can say is, I really hope they submitted my stuff for it, and something becomes of it. We'll see.

P.S. I aced my final the other day!...:)...

Keep praying for me.

- Shenita.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! YAY! Happy dance, happy dance! Lots to be thankful for this year! Congrats, Shenita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much MAGICKAT!....:)...It really helps to know that I have so many people out there cheering me on!

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That totally rocks that you booked it! What a great way to end the year! (and the year isn't even done yet, so there may be more great things to be happy about in store!)

    About that other project you're excited about, if you're not sure your reps will do it, then submit yourself! If you book it, pass it on to them so they get their percentage, that's the professional thing to do. But submit yourself! One of my teachers taught us an agent only gets 10% because they only do 10% of the work.

    Submit yourself! Go after it!

    Yay, I'm so excited for you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Isabelle!

    In regards to that other project, that's exactly what I did...:)...So we'll see if anything materializes.

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete