Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Was I gone long enough to be missed?...:)...

VO Audition - KFC - 04/02/08

Okay, so you're probably wondering where I've been the last couple of weeks. (Or maybe not...:)...) At any rate, I'll tell you, it's been craziness abound! After the disappointment of having to walk away from the job that Kenyah booked, I got an e-mail about midway through last week from my agent saying she was leaving the business for good. Effective Immediately! Ouch! So, I've been spending what little time I've had available as of late, in search of new representation. I've gotten a ton of great leads so far, but if any of you out there know of any agents that might be looking for new talent (right in the middle of what's left of pilot season) please let me know ASAP...:)...

This past weekend, I lent my voice to an animated project my friend B.J. (fka "my writer friend") is working on. After not booking since before the strike, it was so much fun to actually "feel" like I was working.

It seems like "negotiations" may have fallen apart with the project I was so excited about last month. You know the one that I launched the entertainment company (MME) in anticipation of? Apparently, things just didn't add up the way we wanted them to. No worries though, the door is not closed, so maybe it's something that will be picked up later this year. MME is in talks to jump aboard as co-producers of a play that's to go up in a couple of months. So, slowly but surely, we'll start doing business with the company, and see how things go from there.

Dat's all for now...

S.

1 comment:

  1. Yah!!! You were missed! Sounds like things are busy but good and sometimes change happens for a reason. At least that's what I tell myself. Glad you're back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete