Monday, December 03, 2007

What a Monday - Only in this industry!....

Commercial Audition - MASTERCARD - 12/03/07 (Me, Taya-Morgan, & Kenyah)

This audition was a trip for several reasons:
  • The 6:00pm audition time was for me. So I tried in vain to find a sitter at the last minute when the call came in at 4:00pm.
  • The audition was in Sherman Oaks, and I live waaayy south of Sherman Oaks. Two hours, not much notice at all.
  • We were sitting in the pediatrician's office with Kenyah, who was having her checkup and getting shots, when I got the call.
  • At the last minute, I decided they just had to come with me. So, of course, I was super stressed out the entire 1 1/2 hour trip there. Kenyah was in hysterics the last 1/2 hour of the drive because she was sick of her carseat, and likely feeling residual pain from her shots...:(...
HOWEVER, in the end, the Lord knew exactly what he was doing, because:
  • We got there at 6:30pm, which ended up being fine because I called ahead, AND they were behind anyways.
  • As I was signing in, the guy running the session asked if I'd signed the girls in as well. I'm like: "No, Why?" Turns out they were casting families, so the kiddos got to audition too! Way cool!
  • And, even after the long drive, the girls were in an awesome mood, so everything went smooth as butter once we were inside.
  • Oh yeah, this is a National Network Commercial!...:)...
Callbacks are later this week, and it will shoot next week. Puhlleease say a prayer, wish us luck, and cross your fingers! This could be a really nice Christmas for the whole clan...:)...

The Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment