Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yeah, I did speak too soon!...:)...

TV Audition - THE SHIELD - 10/18/07

Okay, so as I was preparing to leave for the IN PLAIN SIGHT audition today, my theatrical agent here in Los Angeles texted me with a last minute audition for THE SHIELD this afternoon as well.

Both of the auditions went VERY well, but I just got word minutes ago, that they are now seeing hispanic women for THE SHIELD role. Oh well, I guess I never will get the opportunity to work on that show before it ends!...:)...I even mentioned that jokingly as I walked out of the room. The ladies laughed. I'm definitely in the double digits when it comes to how many times I've auditioned for that show. Actually, I feel like I HAVE worked on it. I have a link to their online store on my website and everything...:)...

I tried to pop in to say "congrats" and "wassup" to Linda and John over at Lowy/Brace while I was on the lot today, but their waiting room was packed, and I was not trying to get in the way.

Anywho, keep your fingers crossed about IN PLAIN SIGHT, I could really use a booking, the money, AND a free trip to New Mexico! Hey, since I'd (potentially) be going by myself this time, maybe I could try to squeeze in a little time at Ten Thousand Waves. Ahhhh, mama like. Okay, pray. Please. REALLY, REALLY HARD!...:)...

Shenita.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed....Book it, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanika! But I'm pretty sure they moved on without me...:)...

    Maybe next time.

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete