Wednesday, August 29, 2007

VO Audition - CMC (Chicago) - 8/30/07
Producers Session (Straight to Callbacks) - MONK - 8/30/07

The Seattle radio spot I auditioned for this morning went excellent! After 3 tries, I think I nailed it...:)...As for tomorrow's auditions, it's usually always cool to take my little one's to my VO Agents' office for auditions, so I don't usually worry about that. BUT, I just found out about the Producers Session 5 minutes ago, which, don't get me wrong, I'm completely amped about, but it's going to throw a monkey wrench in my whole day. I have no babysitter lined up AND it's roughly around the same time as a Dr's visit I have set up for one of my children. Oh whoa is me to have such troubles. I'm sure I'll work it out though, right?

Also tomorrow night is the dinner party my agent is hosting. Pray that my energy level stays strong all day! Puhhlease. I'll need it.

Luv Ya,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment