Monday, August 06, 2007

I BOOKED Temptation!

That's what I'm talking about!...:)...Let the games begin. I tape on Friday, 8/17.

Last Saturday (7/28) I had a huge wake up call in regards to the VO world. I had my first "monthly meeting" with my new VO manager. And oh my goodness, I learned SO MUCH during the time I spent with her. I was completely amazed at what my voice was able to do. I NEVER realized just how much defining VO copy could enhance a read. I'm amped because she sent me off with quite a large homework assignment for next month. I'm really hoping these new discoveries will translate into bookings!

Last week I dropped off some h/r's to my agent, and we briefly discussed the possibility of me getting new photography done. I'm having a slight problem though. Lately, I've been really struggling with defining who I am as a person/actor, and deciding how I want people to perceive me. I want that decision to play a large part of my new shoot. Actually, it is part of my VO assignment as well. So, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Sent off my paperwork to my new agent in New Mexico the other day. The NM Film Commission just announced 4 new projects are starting up there this month, including a new television series. I think that makes 10 new projects there this summer.

Lastly, I just found out I won a free copy of the ROSS REPORTS. Cool! Maybe now I'll get around to doing that Soaps Mailing I'd mentioned a while back.

As usual, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Love ya,

S.

2 comments: