Monday, June 04, 2007

TV Audition - LINCOLN HEIGHTS - 6/4/07

TV Audition - LINCOLN HEIGHTS - 6/4/07

I had a feeling that I was way too young for this, and my fear was almost confirmed when I walked in the waiting room and saw that Thea Vidale was reading for the same role. But, once I saw more women come in, that were closer to my age, I regrouped, went in, and did my thang!

Not sure if my audition sealed the deal or not, but the CD's were really nice, and they seemed to like me, and my performance. Hopefully they'll call me in again soon!

It's funny because I realized, while on the treadmill the other day, that most of my bookings have come during the off season for other actors, (i.e. during the holidays and summer months) because they usually leave town, narrowing down the competition for me.

Let's hope this summer is big one!

Shenita.

No comments:

Post a Comment