Friday, June 01, 2007

No callbacks, No bookings, No nada.

Drats! And, I was really feeling good about these past couple of weeks. My VO stuff has been going really well, and Kenyah kicked butt on all three of her auditions. I’m actually very surprised not to hear anything back. But, oh well, life goes on, right? Next!

Got a lot going on lately, so here are some Quick Updates:

  • CA Theater Festival Judging – Still get requests, but I’m no longer doing them because they’re usually too far of a drive for me. Too bad, because I really enjoyed them.

  • Didn’t get to direct my friend’s play last month...:(…With our conflicting schedules, it proved too difficult to get together to rehearse. She ended up self directing, and from what I understand, she did a kick butt job!
  • Been in touch with all three of my agents, trying to light some fires. Something has gotta ignite soon!

  • Got a proposition from a new manager in the VO world, which I am excited about, since I’d recently mentioned the desire to expand my horizons in that field. We’ll see what happens.
  • Speaking of the VO world, after e-mailing a couple of fellow actors (you know who you are – thanks) I decided to submit myself around town for A.D.R. work, we’ll see what happens with that.
  • Gearing up to tackle the Soap World. All I will say is, WISH ME LUCK!

  • Got the weave. It’s looking good if I do say so myself. I likes.

  • Missed a great panel discussion the other day (5/30). THE UNIT Cast and THE SHIELD Cast, because it was too last minute. Really wish I could have made that.

  • Forced to miss what I’m sure will be a great SAG Q&A with Ms. Bonnie Gillespie next Monday night (6/4), because of a previous commitment.

  • Boy, am I loving this newfound desire to work out. I’ve been hitting the gym pretty hard. I even “finally” decided to try out Sand Dune Park on Memorial Day with the family. My 4 year old beat me to the top the first time I up, but I felt pretty good about accomplishing the task. (I went up twice.) Crazy thing is, I’m still sore right now – 4 days later!

  • Got an invite for my friend Gary’s Movie Premiere (SISTER'S KEEPER) next Wednesday (6/6). I would like to go, but I’ll have to play it by ear.

Dang, is it summer already?!?...

Peace Out,
Mrs. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment