Thursday, May 24, 2007

"One Day at a Time" (1975)

TV Audition - ZOEY 101 - 5/24/07
Print Audition - Disney/Behr Paints - 5/24/07 (Kenyah)

My first Guest Star audition. Pretty cool!

Today ended up being a very difficult day for me, and as a result, I think it was evident in the audition room. I did "good," but probably not good enough to get a callback. Long story short, I had to end up taking my daughter to the audition with me, which caused a lot of unneeded stress. My head was not in the room at all. At any rate, something really cool did happen while I was there. Mackenzie Phillips, who was reading for the same role, went in before me, and offered to sit with Kenyah while I went inside. Really, really sweet woman, we chatted for a while before leaving.

By the way, Kenyah did amazingly well at her audition, best so far, I think.

Well see what happens!

Keep praying for me (us).

Shenita.

4 comments:

  1. I've always got my hopes up for you!

    And Mackenzie gets a gold star. As does Kenyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying and rooting for you and your family!

    A.

    Nice one by Mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! I love getting doses of support from my "blogger family."

    - Shenita.

    ReplyDelete