Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just trying to make it happen...

Commercial Audition - Hallmark Channel Promo/Kraft - 5/16/07
VO Audition - KUM & GO - 5/17/07

First audition with the new agent! (In case you were wondering why I'm going out with my theatrical agent, commercially, her and I have made a tentative agreement for her to submit me commercially, since I don't have a commercial rep right now.) The audition went very well! We'll see if I get a callback. It's slated to shoot on 5/22.

Been working out like a mad woman lately, I haven't lost anymore weight, but my clothes are fitting me a lot differently, which is a good sign right?...:)...

Returned from the gym this morning to catch BRINGING HOME BABY (on TLC). I can't believe that was over a year ago! My how time flies. My sister in Upstate NY had called my mom (who in turn called me) saying she'd just seen me on TV, so I knew it was coming on again. That thing will probably re-air til I'm 50!...:)...

Hmmm, what else is going on?

Gearing up to get a curly weave next week. Although my hair is 100% au natural now, it's still not looking the way I'd like it to. I'm learning that my hair goes through A LOT of transitions after I have a baby. It did the same thing with my oldest daughter, so I figured while it's working itself out, I'd give the curly weave a try. Hopefully I'll like it more than the straight one I had a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah, I talked to SAG about BEST WEEK EVER last week. Since I never heard anything, they are putting in a claim on my behalf.

Dats about it. I hope all is well with everyone!...

S.

1 comment:

  1. Yay nice and busy - that's great. I hope you get that call saying you booked it.

    Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete