Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Short and (Nutra) Sweet...

Something told me that these last couple of weeks would be insane! I have had so much going on, I’ve barely been able to catch my breath.

  • Okay, so I booked my fourth episode of GREY’S ANATOMY! YEAH! I shot it last Wednesday (1/24). Once again, everything was awesome. Everyone was so nice, and I really don’t understand all the drama the media keeps attributing to the T.R. and Isaiah story, because I saw none of that on the set. I saw T.R. and he seemed fine. He even asked me how my baby was doing. This time, my scene was with Eric aka Dr. McSteamy (who is so very nice to look at by the way) and Katie (as she is affectionately called on the set). The episode will air Thursday (2/15). By the way, did you notice how I’m calling them all by their first names?...:)...
  • My baby girl had her first audition last Thursday (1/25) it was a commercial for HIGHMARK. The callbacks are later this week, hopefully she'll get one.
  • Finally got my guides back from the printer. YEAH! They’ll be in the mail later this week.
  • I had a VO AUDITION yesterday (1/29) for the AMERICAN LEGACY FOUNDATION. It went very, very well. Once again, we’ll see if anything comes of it. I have another one on Thursday (2/1). I need to book one of these bad boys soon!
  • I got 2 hits from local managers who’d like to meet with me. Cool! Finally! I have one meeting this Saturday (2/3) and the other, next Monday (2/5). Please pray that one of them is who I’ve been looking for.
  • CUTE STORY: My mom lives in this little town in AL., (that I lived in briefly as a child) and of course she’s been going around town telling everyone her baby (a former resident) is on GREY’S ANATOMY! (Thanks for the publicity Mom!...:)…) As a result, one of her friends, who works for the local newspaper, decided to run an excerpt in last week’s paper talking about little ‘ol me. Very nice!...I will post the excerpt when my mom sends it to me.
  • My last day at the day job is tomorrow! I want to say that I am 100% excited, but truthfully, I am feeling a thousand different things right now. Keep praying for me...

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. So much great news you are reporting. That is THE SHIT! about Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait to see the episode.

    2007 is already your year - nice going, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic on booking another episode of Grey's!! Kat's right 2007 is off to a FANTASTIC start for you. Keep it going. :o)

    ReplyDelete