Monday, July 31, 2006

Cool Beans, Man!

Callback - 7/31/06 - MOTEL MAN
TV Audition - 7/31/06 - MOTEL MAN (Second Role)

I was a few minutes late for the audition on Thursday, (thanks to my dad!) but all went well once I got there. I even ran into a couple of the actors I'd worked with on the 48 Hour Film Project. The Casting Director asked if we'd met before, and I told her it was likely, since I started my career in Albuquerque.

I am excited that I have a callback AND that they are having me read for another role. Only problem(s) are, I was due to return home today, AND this mini-series starts filming on 8/16, which is the day I'm scheduled to return to work. It's all good though. (I'm just thankful I drove here!) I'll have to call my agents in L.A. and tell them that I'll be gone a few more days, and if I book a role, I'll have to hop on a plane back to Albuquerque when it's time to film.

I also got a call on Thursday afternoon with an audition for a Student Film I'd submitted myself for that starts filming in mid-August. I had to explain to them that I was still out of town. They said they'd try to work me in when I get back to L.A. if they're still having sessions.

It feels good to be wanted!...:)...

Shenita.

2 comments: