Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Starbucks Frappucino Jingle

VO Audition - 4/19/06 - STARBUCKS

This audition was a little different in that it was a VO for a TV Commercial, which I've yet to experience. We were asked to sing a "Starbucks Frappucino Jingle" of sorts, which they played for us a million times before we went into the booth. Singing at auditions is a rarity for me, in that I'm usually never asked to do it...although I can...:)...
My husband says I should definitely play up that area a little more, but I guess I'm just not ready to shout it from the rooftops. "Hey, I can sing! No, really, I can!" (I just don't have as much confidence in my singing as I do in my acting I guess.) Anyway, hopefully I'll book this job, because I can see them playing the heck out of this commercial. It would certainly be a nice chunk of change for a few minutes of my time.

While at the audition, I ran into my co-star, Jossie Thacker, from the film BROOKLYN'S BRIDGE TO JORDAN. Turns out she's pregnant too!...We didn't have a chance to talk, but we were able to wish each other good luck.

My husband and I never heard from the BRINGING HOME BABY folks last week. I'm sure they are still waiting for us to send in our tape and pictures. I told my husband it's all on him, but I know one thing, he'd better hurry up because at my Dr's appt this past Tuesday, I was told the baby was head down and ready to go!...

6 more weeks!...

2 comments: