Thursday, February 09, 2006

For the first time in a long while...

I actually got 8 hours of sleep (during the week) last night. As a result, I think it has allowed for a sense of clarity on my part.

In a nutshell, I'm a little peeved today:

  • I haven't heard ANYTHING from all of those VO auditions I've had over the last few weeks. Not a peep. How sad is that? I really want to book AT LEAST one thing before summer.
  • I've sent the agent, who I recently reconciled with, two e-mails so far this week. Alerting her to several updates AND asking (what I thought to be) pretty important questions, and I haven't heard a peep from her. Granted, I know she's busy, but a "yes" or "no" answer, how long does that actually take to type?
  • Me and my pregnant belly spent 25 (ankle swollen) minutes standing in line at one of the most "ghetto" post offices in L.A. yesterday afternoon, to mail out those 10 (agent/cd) packets to New Mexico. Although, it's too early to tell, I KNOW I will be even more peeved if I don't hear a peep from anyone of them. Soon.

I have come to the conclusion that the only thing that will salvage my (acting related) week for me is if the conversation (I hope to finally have) with that talent manager goes well tomorrow.

Let's hope so.

Actually, let's pray so.

She-Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment