Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Woo-Who! A Theatrical Audition!...

TV Audition - 11/2/05 - THE SHIELD

Okay, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but like STRONG MEDICINE, I have auditioned for THE SHIELD at least 1/2 dozen times over the past 3 years. I've gone to producers several times, and have even been called straight to producers before. All that being said, I pray that today is my chance to finally book with them. I will be reading for two different characters, so the chances of booking are even greater. Cool!

Funny thing is, I took my demo reel into Actors Access last Thursday, and it was finally posted yesterday morning. (I was told they usually do it immediately, but they had to wait because the person who uploads the clips was out sick for three days.) Then yesterday afternoon I got my first theatrical audition in 2.5 months. I wonder if my demo reel had anything to do with refreshing THE SHIELD CD's minds, and thus them calling me in? Things that make you go hmmm...:)...

I guess only time will tell. If I keep getting auditions, I'll be screaming YES to that question!

I'm stoked...

No comments:

Post a Comment