Monday, August 08, 2011

Now that Summer's (almost) over...

Film Audition - ODD BRODSKY - 7/28/11

It's been a slooowww summer, but I've been trying my best to stay busy outside of my day job. What are actors taught? Do AT LEAST one thing per day to further your acting career? Well, in 2011, I've been giving it the old college try.

- Recently, I've been working with my manager to figure out the best time for me to make a trip to Los Angeles this coming Fall.
- I started planning my 2nd Annual Birthday Bash super early this year. Hoping to meet with a venue and a new charity later this week. SAVE THE DATE! The party is scheduled for Saturday, December 17th, 2011.
- If you haven't noticed, I've also started writing articles for Yahoo!, which I'm super excited about! It feels good to share some of the things I've learned in the industry over the years. If you have a topic you'd like for me to cover, please let me know.

I was super excited about the audition I had last week. It was my first time (ever) reading for a LEAD Role in a Feature Film. Although I haven't heard back, I think I gave my best interpretation of the character. So, we'll see...

Even when things get sluggish, you just gotta keep it movin!

XOXO...

Shenita Moore
http://www.shenitamoore.com/
www.myspace.com/shenitamoore
www.imdb.com/name/nm1145611


No comments:

Post a Comment